cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Injection failure with OpenShift containers

Hello,

Following a minor OpenShift patch and a server reboot, oneagent is continuously reporting this error message into the ruxitagent_host.log file

"Detected PA Injection failure"

I am also continuously getting this message into the Dynatrace UI for all the processes

"This process must be restarted"

...eventhough I restarted them serveral times

Any other agent that was installed on a non-OpenShift host is working fine

Any idea of what the issue could be?

6 REPLIES 6

pahofmann
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

I would open a support case for that issue.

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

I would also check with Security and see if your Security App is blocking this. I have seen issues like this time and time again and unfortunately we would always say - "ahhh it cant be security, why would it do that?" Just to find out that it was security that was blocking/limiting/uninstalling changes.

If you still run into these issues then open a support case or a support chat and they should be able to help you iron out these issues.

-Chad

zaidman_irena
Inactive

Having the same problem right now. IIS & .NET...

Any specific ideas regarding the software security?

Micheal stated that the issue was with docker security in conjunction with a oneagnet update - are you on the latest oneagent version?

-Chad

This issue occured more than a year ago and was due to a minor patch update where a Docker security fix was installed

An agent update resolved the problem.

Thats great to hear!

-Chad

Featured Posts