cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard: Availibility of Custom Devices

STiAT
Advisor

Hi there,

We have the issue that we have ... a lot of "custom devices", namely devices integrated due to SLA with metrics which do not have dynatrace, or appliances where we can not install dynatrace (network appliances, storage etc).

As you can guess, we have units in our company who are responsible for the network or storage devices, and I'd like to have the option to measure the availibility and do a "host-like-availibility" like tile into a dashboard which shows some metric I choose from the custom device as availibility metric (in example availibility metric of technology X, or all devices of management zone Z, not just Hosts).

Best regards,

//G

4 REPLIES 4

Mo_Azuz
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Hi Georg,

I think it is best if the RFE was submitted under Dynatrace Product Ideas for visibility and tracking.

Regards,

Moe

STiAT
Advisor

Got the categorization wrong .. for miltiple requests which piled up. Can you move them or should i Re-Create them?

Mo_Azuz
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

I'd resubmit it under Dynatrace Product Ideas so you can be notified when there is an update from the Product Team.

Regards,
Moe

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

We actually have posted a RFE for this. Dynatrace use to have a Technologies Tile which sounds exactly what you are looking for. Give it an upvote and hopefully the tile will come back!! 

https://community.dynatrace.com/t5/Dynatrace-product-ideas/Bring-Back-the-Technologies-Tile/idi-p/16...

-Chad

Featured Posts