cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard Glitch - Edit Dashboard Moving Tiles

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

When reconfiguring a dashboard we found a glitch. When you select a range of tiles to move, and you scroll the screen horizontally, you are unable to drop the selected tiles in the first column.

Currently you have to drop the tiles in column two and then move them again to column one. I have tried this in the normal view as well as full screen.

This only happens when you need to scroll left or right with tiles. I have only tested this in Chrome and Edge. Has anyone else run into a similar issue?

Glitch Video: https://youtu.be/m_0s-GhCLk4

Glitch Video in full screen Mode: https://youtu.be/EJIUIYfHUgU

-Chad
11 REPLIES 11

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Has anyone else experienced this?

-Chad

larry_roberts
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Yep! All the time 🙂 It's been happening for a while, but honestly I thought it was just me. I found that it seems to happen more frequently when I have my Mac docked which has 2 additional monitors plugged in or if I have used the zoom in / out function in the Chrome browser. I have not been able to track it down to anything consistent yet, but have not really tried to dive into yet.

Thanks @Larry R. for your feedback! hopefully Dynatrace corrects this little glitch

-Chad

You're welcome! At least it is not just me then lol

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

I have brought this to our dev teams attention. I should get feedback soon. Then, I'll update you on this.

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

Perfect! looking forward to the update.

-Chad

Any chance you have the browser zoomed in/out? there are some known issues with the layout if the browser is not at default zoom level

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

My Zoom is typically at the default 100%. It was set as such when the issue was recorded as well. Very rarely do I zoom in unless I am sharing my screen and others cannot see it.

-Chad

What's the exact browser version and system you use?

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

At the time of the test I was using Windows 10 and a chrome browser version of: Version 88.0.4324.104 .

-Chad

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

I've created a ticket for @Radoslaw S. and they are actively working on this 🙂

-Chad

Featured Posts