cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"text and measurements" tile in DT SaaS dashboards?

satish_a_prasad
Organizer

is there something equivalent to what Appmon offered? ie https://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/appmon/application-monitoring/appmon-web/web-dashboards/tiles/...

Can i show a computed value on the dashboard?

4 REPLIES 4

andre_vdveen
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

I think the custom chart might be what you're looking for. When adding the metric of interest, choose "View results as: Single value" option

No that's not what i'm looking for.. take a look at the appmon documentation i linked.. i could like to reference multiple measure values and create computed variables.

skrystosik
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

There is no such tile right now where you can mesh text and metrics together. Markdown tile is best candidate for such operation but I didn’t here about any plans to extend it for such purpose.

Sebastian

Regards, Sebastian

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

@Satish P. There currently no functionality that will satisfy your request. The markdown tile will not conjoin with metric data as it is only textual data at this point. I would recommend putting in a Request for Feature as this is something that Dynatrace could look into doing for the future. I know they were talking about adding image functionality to the markdown tile but I have not heard any details on that yet.

-Chad

Featured Posts