cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to filter out disk names END return only those drives which are OVER 75% utilized?

Frogster
Newcomer

How to filter out disk names END return only those drives which are OVER 75% utilized?

Currently, I have this, and it is working to return all drives which only have drive letters, and non which contain \\

but I'd like to be able to also limit the output based on usedPct to only include those drives which are 75% utilized or above.

This is what I currently have, but just need to add the last bit and not sure how to do so:

builtin:host.disk.usedPct
:filter(and(or(in("dt.entity.disk",entitySelector("type(disk),not(entityName.contains(~"\\~"))")))))
:splitBy("dt.entity.host","dt.entity.disk")
:max:sort(value(max,descending))

I tried adding the limiter to 100 but that only goes up to 80% and since %'s fluctuate, I dont want to include more or less of data and play with it every time, but if I can filter it also by only include those which are 75% or above, than that would certainly solve the issue. 

2 REPLIES 2

Frogster
Newcomer

AND, not END.

Frogster
Newcomer

Figured it out, but now if I add a second metric with the same, but add a timeshift of -1d, I have no way of limiting the results to the same as MetricA without the "series" filter.

builtin:host.disk.usedPct
:filter(and(or(in("dt.entity.disk",entitySelector("type(disk),not(entityName.contains(~"\\~"))"))),series(avg,gt,75)))
:splitBy("dt.entity.host","dt.entity.disk")
:max:sort(value(max,descending))

Featured Posts