cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Check Extension

echwallah
Advisor

I have a client who is intrested in the File Check paid extension available in Dynatrace Hub. However for them to commit to purchase they need to see views, Dashboards, Metrics and anything on an environment to show capabilities of this extension.

Is there anyone who has deployed this extension that can share the above so that I can pitch to the client?

https://www.dynatrace.com/hub/detail/filesystem-monitoring-extension-v2/?query=file

Dynatrace Certified Associate
11 REPLIES 11

david_lopes
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Hello,

We do have some extra documentation that will be added to that hub link soon, including screenshots.

For now, can you email us at extensions@dynatrace.com? I can send you that information directly as I can't upload images here.

echwallah
Advisor

Hallo David,

Thanks for this.

Will appreciate the documentation and any other views, screenshots and any material you have regarding the extension.

I have sent the request on email as proposed. Please provide the material

Michal_Gebacki
Community Team
Community Team

Hello @david_lopes & @echwallah, were you able to find some solution for this issue together? How it ended eventually?

Yep, we sent over the additional information 👍

Mike

Bhuvana_K
Newcomer

Hi Team,

I am also looking for a similar information. Can you send me a sample view, metrics or documentation of this file check extension?

Thanks

Bhuvana K

I replied to your email. 👍

Mike

Mike

bfnpmsz
Newcomer

Mike, 

We are also evaluating the File Check solution and need the sample views, and documentation also.  Can you forward the info to my email?

Thanks in advance,

Rcp

Drop your email into the “get started” on the Dynatrace hub tile for file checks 👍

Mike

echwallah
Advisor

I was able to receive the sample views and a bit of documentation on email

Chandra_sekhar
Visitor

Hi Team,

I am also looking for a similar information. we have a requirement to monitor files in windows VMs.  Can you forward the info to my email?

Featured Posts