cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MySQL monitoring connection error

Victor_AT03
Visitor

Hi, Dynatrace Community.

I'm searching for some help with a problem with the MySQL Monitoring tool. I've installed ActiveGates and OneAgent executables but when I try to add a new endpoint with this extension, I've recieved the error message: "Error(No module named 'cryptography.hazmat.bindings._openssl')".

I checked the directory's extension (from the ZIP file) and it's right, it doesn't have a file with this name, so I'm not sure if this is a problem of a missing file or a missing directory.

That's why I'm looking for help. 

P.D.

I follow the installation instructions from this link: https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/technology-support/dynatrace-extensions/dynatrace-extension-r...

2 REPLIES 2

DavidMass
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Hi Victor_AT03,

Can you please open a support ticket and mention my name - david.mass@dynatrace.com.  In the support ticket can you please also upload the ActiveGate logs? You can collect them by going to the Dynatrace UI -> Deployment status -> ActiveGates -> Select the ActiveGate that is running the extension and clicking Run ActiveGate Diagnostics -> Enter in a description and Start Analysis. After it collects everything you can download the zip file. 

Thanks, 
David

Hi, David.

I've just created a ticket with this ID: #31345.

Featured Posts