cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print the metric key in the email alert

susmita_k
Guide

I've created davis anomaly detector for sql extension alerts, and want to print the metric key in the alert email. My query is as below 

timeseries metric= avg(`com.dynatrace.extension.sql-oracle.metrickey`), by: {`dt.entity.sql:com_dynatrace_extension_sql-oracle_instance`, instance.name }

and in the email body, I have tried few options like {metric} OR `metric`, but I am not able to get the value of metric. Any help is appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

I assume you might be referring to the problem notifications, you might need to use one of the available placeholders for the email body

https://www.dynatrace.com/news/blog/push-full-problem-details-to-your-notification-service/ 

Phani Devulapalli

For e.g I have set up an alert based on cpu usage 80% and I want to print actual cpu usage in the problem alert notification. But I could not find a placeholder for the metric key.. 

ProblemDetails placeholder should give the details you are looking for , have you tried it?

Phani Devulapalli

Yes I have {ProblemDetailsHTML} placeholder in my email body, which does not print the metric value.

Featured Posts