Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carbon footprint app

LeonHu
Dynatrace Participant
Dynatrace Participant

Hello,

My customer Zurich Hong Kong(DT Managed) is very interested in the Carbon Impact app built on Dynatrade App Engine.

They would like to see what it can do and how it works. Could you please advise how/who/when can we have a demo for them? Thanks.

Sincerely,

Leon

5 REPLIES 5

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Carbon Impact is a purpose-built app created with the new Dynatrace AppEngine. It addresses a well-defined business need, bringing custom analytics to Dynatrace data stored in Grail. General availability is planned for the second quarter of 2023. If you’re interested in receiving updates about Carbon Impact or would consider being part of our Preview program, please contact your account team or send us an email.

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

The documentation article for Carbon Impact app is now live. You can read more about it in here:
Carbon Impact | Dynatrace 

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

CTull
Contributor

Our tenant was updated last night and when looking at the CO2 app it is requesting that I change permissions when I attempt to enable it.  I was not successful in finding any documentation on how and what permissions are needed to enable this feature. 

See the app's Hub page for details. 

Radoslaw_Szulgo_0-1687448915573.png

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

CTull
Contributor

Why are these polices not already part of the AppEngine - Admin policy by default?  Is it possible that these policies are ONLY for the CO2 app?

This is my policy if anyone would want to copy to avoid delay.

ALLOW app-engine:functions:run, app-engine:apps:run, app-engine:apps:install, app-engine:apps:delete;
ALLOW automation:workflows:read, automation:rules:read, automation:calendars:read;
ALLOW document:documents:read, automation:workflows:write, document:documents:write, document:documents:delete, document:environment-shares:read, document:environment-shares:write, document:environment-shares:claim, document:environment-shares:delete, document:direct-shares:read, document:direct-shares:write, document:direct-shares:delete, davis:analyzers:read, davis:analyzers:execute;
ALLOW state:app-states:read, state:app-states:write, state:app-states:delete, state:user-app-states:read, state:user-app-states:write, state:user-app-states:delete, state-management:app-states:delete, state-management:user-app-states:delete, state-management:user-app-states:delete-all, app-settings:objects:read, app-settings:objects:write;
ALLOW settings:objects:read, settings:objects:write, settings:schemas:read where settings:schemaId startsWith "app:";
ALLOW storage:events:write, storage:entities:read, storage:bizevents:read, storage:buckets:read, storage:metrics:read;
ALLOW iam:bindings:read;
ALLOW environment-api:entities:read;

Featured Posts