16 Aug 2021 04:23 AM - last edited on 19 Oct 2022 06:27 AM by MaciejNeumann
(I compare this with the previous Support).
This is to give my own opinion to the new feature of Support tickets.
I find this new feature so bad and very less friendly comparing the previous one.
- We cannot Edit our initial message: If there is error or mistake --> Too bad for whoever opened the ticket.
- Uploading Images in the body of the message is not allowed --> the tool to import images crashes very often.
- Now I'm not able to see all the tickets of my colleagues (who are in the same organization as me).
- It will be better also to register the different Environment in the Environments lists with a small tag ... to be able to select quickly the one that we need mostly when we work with several clients.
- I also regret a great option we had before
it is the fact of being able to export all our tickets to a word, csv, or other file ...
I may have forgotten a few points, I will (if you allow it) modify this post to add more.
Thanks to read me.
Have a good day.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi @Malaik check this thread there are some good inputs
Ok Thank you so much.
A research before posting this post would have been relevant.