cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting data to ElasticSearch

jose-antonio_ra
Inactive

Hello everyone.

I am exporting sessions from Dynatrace to Elasticsearch and I have some questions:

1. I have a problem with the "times" fields: startime, endtime ... we see that they are of type epoch, and I need to use it in human format.

In the dyantrace mapping I see that they are of the DATE type:

Mapping userActions download from here:

…….},
"startTime": {
"type": "date"
},…….

However, the data that is sent is of the epoch type; this is part of the json sent:

{"name":"performSearch","type":"Custom","startTime":1587727833582,"endTime":1587727905511,"duration":71929,"application":"easyTravel Demo"

2- I don't have some data of useractions with null value why this is so?:

…..,"networkTime":null,"serverTime":null,"frontendTime":null,"documentInteractiveTime":null,"failedImages":null,"failedXhrRequests":null,"httpRequestsWithErrors":null,"thirdPartyResources":null,"thirdPartyBusyTime":null,"cdnResources":null,"cdnBusyTime":null,"firstPartyResources":null,"firstPartyBusyTime":null,"hasCrash":false,"domCompleteTime":null,"domContentLoadedTime":null,"loadEventStart":null,"loadEventEnd":null,"navigationStart":null,"requestStart":null,"responseStart":null,"responseEnd":null,"visuallyCompleteTime":null,"…..

Can you help me with this?

Thanks in advanced.

Cheers.

Jose A

2 REPLIES 2

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @jose antonio r.

1. You should deal with the conversion from epoc to human on the ELK side I think with script

2. The json includes Session and Action information try to check the data from ELK and see if the actions are really without data.

HTH

Yos

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

it works, thanks @Yos N.!!

there are enough fields to do it one by one.

Could be a Product Idea? sent it like a DATE format?

Regards!

Jose A

Featured Posts