cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query error request coming from mobile

jayZip
Participant

I want to query the web requests with error coming from mobile. Is there a way to do that?

7 REPLIES 7

radek_jasinski
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi,

As I wrote you in the other thread you can search for erroneous requests using Multidimentional Analysis. (https://docs.dynatrace.com/docs/platform-modules/applications-and-microservices/multidimensional-ana...)

However, I recommend approaching the instrumentation of the mobile app.

Radek

Have a nice day!

thanks again for your quick response. 

We came from a different observability platform and just switched over. On that platform, it has two tables for mobile: MobileWebRequest and MobileWebRequestError.

With these two table, we are able to query all web request with detailed information made by mobile and search for any failed requests with a specific  error code (e.g. 401) within a specific timeframe. This is really useful and flexible allowing us to view everything in rows together.

I noticed that you have got Session Segmentation, but that doesn't include any web request data.

Do you have any features that is similar to what I have described above?

Thanks

hi @radek_jasinski , any update on the answer?

Hi,

Yes, you can get this with the Multidimentional I mentioned to you. You can build the appropriate query there.

In addition, you can pull this type of data from Session Segmentation: https://docs.dynatrace.com/docs/platform-modules/digital-experience/session-segmentation/custom-quer...

Radek

Have a nice day!

That doesn't help at all. Im talking about mobile data. We can query service data in grail but not mobile. I don't find a way that allows me to access mobile raw data at all. Even your consultant don't think there is way for mobile atm.

Pepega
Visitor

Sorry to bother you, but did you ever manage to figure out a way to do this? I'm running into the same issue.

Esam_Eid
Pro

Have you done with the tagging and creating management zone for your mobile application?

if yes, then simply you can go to multi dimensional analysis as mentioned by @radek_jasinski and query 4xx or 5xx errors or any exception you want at any time. If you use mobile instrumentation using the oneagent sdk or any mobile framework you will get more data from the end users perspective “real users”

Regards

Esam Eid 

Featured Posts