Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time spent between two actions

gabriellesilva
Observer

Hi Community,

Prease, help me.

I need to build an indicator in dynatrace that is the AVERAGE SERVICE TIME. The customer arrives at the counter, the attendant starts the activities in the application and then clicks on the finish button. I need to calculate the time he spent during this process. Is it possible?

7 REPLIES 7

Biaggio
Observer

Hi Gabrielle... Is this a mobile or web app? Have you tried to calculate the time difference between the start time of these two actions? I haven't tested it, but I believe it might work.

Hi Biaggio, thanks to return. I'm having trouble building this select, since the start and end action have to be from the same session.

What type of application do you have, mobile or web?

pSwitakowski
Newcomer

I am currently working on similar case, please let me know if you managed to achieve the result

gabrielle
Participant

It is a web application.

michiel_otten
Mentor

Can't you use user action attributes for this? In my opinion it should be possible to create a unique identifier for an user in a useraction attribute. Then you can search for start time of the first useraction and starttime of the 2nd?

#Performance matter!

Viachaslau
Advisor

I heard that this will be available with Grail, when user sessions will be migrated as well like logs

Featured Posts