cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find Purepath in User sessions in Dynatrace Managed

suraj_gupta945
Participant

Purepath is not available for many user session and unable to figure out any pattern why this is happening with many users.

attaching snapshot for your reference.

4 REPLIES 4

skrystosik
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hello,

open support ticket it can be many reasons:

• problems with beacon
  • problems with cookies that are used for tracking transactions
  • multiple components between user and webserver (LB, proxies etc).

Sebastian

Regards, Sebastian

Julius_Loman
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

What is your request volume for the service? Sometimes it can be just the throttling Dynatrace has (won't capture PurePaths above 1000 reqs/min) - this limit can be tuned in CMC for Dynatrace Managed.

Other reasons typically include some sort of cookie or header filtering. Dynatrace correlates web requests from browsers by cookie values.

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

suraj_gupta945
Participant

Thanks @sebastian k. and @Július L.,

Requests are not even crossing 300/min, can you please give some details about CMC in dynatrace managed, Meanwhile I'll ask my team to raise ticket in the support portal for this.

Regards,
Suraj Gupta

See https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/monitor/transactions-and-services/service-monitoring/what-is-...

Actually, it's per process not per service. But I'm not sure whether this is your case. If possible I'd recommend to try to find a purepath from the user action by other means (such as URL parameters). If you can find it, then it's not the case of adaptive capture control.

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

Featured Posts