cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User session are not visible for Pega application

AK
Pro

Hi Team,

We are facing issue with Pega application for which user sessions are not visible.

Application is using jdk1.8.0 and Pega version is 7.3.

I can see that RUM JavaScript injection is not happening.

Has anybody faced similar issue and successfully injected the RUM JavaScript by any other means?

Would need you help here.

Regards,

AK

6 REPLIES 6

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hello @AK 

If the technology is supported then, go through with the below link to troubleshoot.

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/how-to-use-dynatrace/real-user-monitoring/setup-and-configura...

Also, look for the firewall constraints as well. Check the WAF (if available in your environment) in case blocking is occurring.

Regards,

Babar 

ViniciusR
Participant

Hi AK, how are you? What kind of technology are you using? Groove, kotlin, flutter ? Did you follow all the steps given in dynatrace? The first step is to identify the sessions... 

I can try to help you with something... What kind of app uses kootlin, groove, flutter?

@ViniciusR, its Pega version is 7.3. It is not using any of Groove, kotlin, flutter.

Regards,

AK

bill_scheuernst
DynaMight
DynaMight

@AK - was this issue resolved?  What was the solution?  I'm facing a similar issue with a Pega app.

Dynatrace Certified Professional

Hi @bill_scheuernst 

In our case we found out that the reason Pega pages were not instrument was GZIP compression.

Check this thread for explanation how to over come GZIP compression 

HTH

Yos  

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

bill_scheuernst
DynaMight
DynaMight

We are using a Pega application (v8.3) along with Pega Cloud; from what I understand there is "data-in-transit" encryption taking place.  In the past, the application team disabled this encryption which allowed RUM to function correctly.  The Tomcat process for the web layer is running on OpenJDK Java v1.8.

Dynatrace Certified Professional

Featured Posts