cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Materials for Service Delivery Certification

natanael_mendes
Champion

Hello, is there any material, taste of the test or something that helped you guys preparation in this journey to get the ACE certification?

Dynatrace Professional Certified
13 REPLIES 13

Kenny_Gillette
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Ace certification?  Dynatrace Associate Certification?

Dynatrace Certified Professional

Service Delivery Certification

ok, normally they have a practice test when you go to preparation but not sure on that cert as I don't have access to it.  You must be a partner.

Dynatrace Certified Professional

im a partner but the only material that i have are videos

@natanael_mendes it's just the course - the videos + the mindmap (attached to the course). Be sure to check this existing thread.

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

Taylor-Sanchez
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

Are you referring to the ACE Services Partner or Autonomous Cloud? 

Dynatrace ACE Services Consultant

Services Delivery Certification

Hi @natanael_mendes 

I passed this certificate. It is entirely sufficient for you to pass by carefully studying the videos you will find on University.

Radek

Have a nice day!

@radek_jasinski Hi Radek, do you got any tips for the exam? where focus more or what its most important?

What you should pay attention to is the best practice mentioned in the videos. There have been many questions where they have just asked about such details. They also asked what Dynatrace modules (One, Community, Support etc.) could be found on the Dynatrace website and in the DT console. There were certainly questions about the mind map.

In general, if you watch the videos 2-3 times with understanding and take notes, you should pass without a problem:)

Radek

Have a nice day!

thank you @radek_jasinski , you got linkedin?

Yes I have Linkedin, but switched to private mode because I had terrible spam from recruiters 😱. If you want to catch me directly it's best on FB or Instagram. You can find me as Radek Jasiński (city: Warsaw) 

Have a nice day!

i wasnt able to reach you, can you send some link or connect with me in linkedin

https://www.linkedin.com/in/natanael-mendes-517111189/

Featured Posts