cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to differentiate synthetic measurements from differente AGs in the same location?

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

I have deployed a second Activegate at a location. It has more processing power, a newer Chrome version, and was looking to see if I could see differences between both of them. But looking, I'm unable to find a way to differentiate measurements. I do know that both are doing measurements, as seen splitting by AG id with the metric dsfm:synthetic.browser.engine_utilization

Any idea how I could do this?

Antonio Sousa
2 REPLIES 2

HannahM
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

You can see the information for a single execution. If you click on the location link for an execution it will take you to the ActiveGates page filtered on that one ActiveGate. 

HannahM_1-1651569373169.png

But you're right, I can't think of any metrics, other than the utilization ones that provide this option. 

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

@HannahM,

Nice point! Even better, just looking at the URL tells us which one it is, so you don't have to click it. It's not the fastest way, but gets the job "slowly" done.

I'm going to create a Product Idea, as combining several AGs to make tests might be a way to enable testing (eg. different browsers, different server characteristics, etc.) with Dynatrace  😁

Antonio Sousa

Featured Posts