Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settings>Problem Notification - Filter Broken!

DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

we have noticed the Filtering of values in the Problem Notifications page appears to be broken. When we search for "moo" I should see a bunch of integrations: 


But if I browse through, I can see it: 



Can anyone else confirm this issue as well? we are on Cluster 





DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro   (received 1.219 on 6/10 around 12pm EST)


It's working for me. It's case in-sensitive, matches on partial words, and matches as I type.







DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

@ct_27 interesting. We just got 219 as well and we are still having an issue where if I Type "Webhook" nothing comes up, but if I click through all the pages and then search for it, it will come up with 4 entries. really odd. 


To be thorough I added a bunch more so that I had multiple pages of problem notifications for which one has "webhook" in the name and was on page 2.  I then did a search for "web" and it properly collected all related items.  I'm on Chrome 91.0.4472.101 and Brave  Version 1.25.70 Chromium: 91.0.4472.77 .


Guessing time for support ticket. Good Luck.


DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Thank you @ct_27 for testing. It might be a bug isolated to our environment. Ill be sure to open a support ticket and provide the findings back here. 


Hi Chad


Doublecheck which version you're on, and test from both a Chrome and FireFox browser. Ask a coworker to check as well. This will do two things, perhaps fix your issue, but also allow Support to know some of the other troubleshooting steps you've taken. I just tested on my own environment, SaaS v 1.219 and my notifications filter with each letter. Once you doublecheck that, please do open a support ticket if the issue still persists. 


Good luck - 


Bob Crumley


I have exactly the same issue; 
Tried on both Edge and Chrome.
I have 22 pages of notifications defined so roughly over 500
The filter is only working for the data on the pages that i have "loaded".
So when i enter the Problem Notifications screen, the filter will only work on the items listed on the first page. 
When i then go to for instance page 4, the filter will work on the notifications on page 1 and page 4.


So the workaround is to first walk through all the pages on your "Problem notifications" screen.
And you have to redo that every time after you leave the screen 


So Yes, i am going to create a support ticket:




I retested on; same problem.

I the tested on the SaaS instance: and there it does not reproduce anymore.




Thank for sharing, @ton_schreurs!

Keep calm and build Community!

DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

This issue appears to be fixed in 


Featured Posts