cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynatrace and loadrunner integration issues

Quirina
Guide

Hi Team,

I'm facing one issue on how to integrate dynatrace and loadrunner. According to the documention: https://docs.dynatrace.com/docs/platform-modules/cloud-automation/test-automation/dynatrace-and-load...

we finished the configuration on dynatrace and loadrunner:

Dynatrace: we add attributes on dynatrace side:

Request attributes:

Quirina_0-1698648963981.png

Loadrunner:

Added the dynatrace tag into the script:

Quirina_1-1698649172199.png

I can run the script successfully on loadrunner. but I did't find where I can see the loadrunner feed data on dynatrace. 

Anyone has any idea on this situation?

6 REPLIES 6

radek_jasinski
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi,

Did you do point 3 from the documentation correctly?
You can use the tool from point 2: https://github.com/Dynatrace/Dynatrace-LoadRunner-Request-Tagging/releases

R.

Have a nice day!

I've added the tag successfully and executed it on loadrunner successfully. But I am not able to see the request on Dynatrace Serverices- Top Web request.

Quirina_0-1698744382388.png

This may be a simple question, but you know you are looking for a Request Attribute that is pinned to a request?

You don't see any traffic in the DT generated by LoadRunner?

R.

Have a nice day!

All my steps as below:

1.Finished the attribute on dynatrace side;

Quirina_0-1698802099975.png

2. Finished the LoadRunner side script and added the header to script as well.

Quirina_1-1698802111857.png

3. then I executed Loadrunner script successfully on Loadrunner side and go to dynatrace -> Services - Top web request  to search the related request. But there's no any related response. It seems that the messaging between dynatrace and loadrunner failed to get through. But I didn't see any more information on the loadrunner and dynatrace integration document.

Quirina_2-1698802141977.png

Do you have OneAgent installed on the server where you are doing the tests and is it properly monitoring all processes?

I also suggest the Parameter Name field use names without uppercase characters: x-dynatrace-test

Radek

Have a nice day!

Thank you so much! It did need to install one agent on the related server. 

Featured Posts