Customer installed azure web app and asked 3 questions:
1. Will it work also for isolate azure web app?
2. Where can he see information about a local disk that this web app is using?
3. Are their any other "hidden" information that are not exposed with this pass monitoring?
Yos @Gil Givati
Solved! Go to Solution.
@Yos N. were you able to get these questions answered? If so can you supply the answers for any other users that might have the same question? If not, we can work towards getting these answered.
1. Dynatrace ingests metrics from the Azure Metrics API for Azure App Service Environment v2 - a fully isolated and dedicated environment for securely running App Service apps at a high scale. You can read more about it here:
Azure App Service Environment v2
2. On the same documentation page, you can check out all the metrics gathered and how to view them. Disk queue length is the only disk-related metric available for Azure App Service Environment v2 at the moment
I didn't found the answer in our documentation for the third question at the moment, but if you got the solution for it elsewhere and would like to share it with the other users, this would be awesome 🙂