cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Dear Community,

Today we're planning to make quite a significant change to the forums UI.

On the home page and on category levels (such as Using Dynatrace) we'll change how the posts are displayed in the feed:

• The post preview will be gone. We've heard a lot of feedback about the preview taking too much space on the screen and not bringing real value.
  • You'll see labels back in the forum posts feed. It's important for you to see the topic right away, it's also important for us as the Community Team.
  • You'll see the the last activity in the forum threads, with the time of that last activity.
  • The font will be smaller and the spacing adjusted better.

Below is a preview of how the change will look like.

posposts_restyle.png

We truly hope that this change will make your Community experience better.

As always - looking forward to your feedback!

The Dynatrace Community Team

5 Comments
Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Finally! These improvements are much appreciated! Thank you for implementing our feedback!

Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

One more thing: we also changed the number of posts displayed by default in the feed from 5 to 15 🙂 

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

@Karolina_Linda,

Many thanks for this update, it's much more useful!

Regarding this 15 posts, there seems to be a slight bug, as clicking "Load more" shows posts #6 to #10, when it should be #16 forward.

The_AM
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

This is an excellent improvement, and I am already finding it easier to navigate.

Good catch, Antonio, I didn't see it at first - but I can confirm I experience this issue too.

Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

We'll report this back to our forum platform vendor. Thank you - good catch!