cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Community Manager Appreciation Day (CMAD) is an annual celebration in the community industry, always taking place in January. This year, it’s on January 24, 2022. :tada:

It’s an opportunity for everyone in and around the industry to appreciate the incredible work community builders do every day.

I’m proud to recognize the great achievements of the Dynatrace Community team: @MaciejNeumann@Michal_Gebacki, and @AgataWlodarczyk:clap:

Our Community is a valued digital space for our customers and partners, and it’s a critical part of the Dynatrace business. It takes real engagement and dedication to manage and run this space, and I want to thank the Community team for everything they do to make our members feel at home. Please join me in wishing them a Happy Community Management Appreciation Day! 🤗

Pssst! We're planning to celebrate through the entire week, so stay tuned for some interesting statistics, fun facts, and other information about the Dynatrace Community team! 😉

Celebrating CMAD 2022!Celebrating CMAD 2022!

8 Comments
AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Happy CMAD to all the team, and besides Agata, Maciej & Michal, of course a happy CMAD to you, Karolina!

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Happy Community Manager Appreciation Day! @MaciejNeumann@Michal_Gebacki, and @AgataWlodarczyk!

Truly deserve!

AgataWlodarczyk
Community Team
Community Team

@Karolina_Linda@MaciejNeumann@Michal_Gebacki I'm happy and proud to be a part of the Dynatrace Community Team! :star_struck:

And I want to say "Thank you" to all Community Users who are supporting us along the way - we really appreciate your presence and help! 🙏🤗

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Enjoy your day and week!!!

Take a day off and gather more powers to continue your great job 

Happy CMAD to all of you 

Yos 

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

On the contrast to Yosi -> Do something phenomenal this week (and then have a day off :P) 

Thank you very much team!

Without Dynatrace Community I wouldn't learn so much. I wouldn't be motivated to look for more knowledge. I wouldn't get so much feedback from customers about the product to which I contribute. 

Thank you so much for the dedication and motivation to keep it running and developing!

PedroDeodato
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

Huge kudos to the team! :dynaspin:

"We are only as strong as we are united"

Your work is enabling us to stay stronger than ever!

Thank you! :thankyou:

Happy CMAD to all 🎉🎉 🎉 

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

First and foremost Happy Community Management Appreciation Day! You guys have such a great team of Community Admins. Thank you for shaping the Dynatrace Community into what it is today! :clap::hands_in_air::partying_face:

dannemca
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

l3V0wkQ2KKcAeW8Cs.gif