cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awscodepipeline over Jenkins project with performance signature

somayajulaas
Newcomer

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate aws code pipeline over a Jenkins project and not a pipeline since the awscodepipeline plugin doesn't have a pipeline alternative and use the performance signature plugin that is only meant for Jenkins piplelines. is there a workaround to using the Dynatrace plugin in a Jenkins project instead?

6 REPLIES 6

skrystosik
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

I’m not sure what you are trying to do.

Sebastian

Regards, Sebastian

It seems you want to use a Freestyle jenkins project that is not a pipeline project, use the Native jenkins link and adapt the steps in the pipeline (sh steps) as steps in your freestyle project.

The accepted answer is an option but the Dynatrace CLI readme states: "The CLI now implements the main uses to gather and compare metrics as part of your CI/CD Delivery Pipeline. All gathered and compared data will end up as a Custom Device with Custom Metrics in Dynatrace, e.g: "My Jenkins Pipeline" with metrics such as "Response Time", "Throughput" or "Number of Incoming Dependencies".

pahofmann
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

No, the plugin can only be used with a jenkins pipeline, not with a Freestyle Project.

But you can have a look at Pitometerm which you could use in your jenkins project to do a performance signature without the plugin.

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

Featured Posts