cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLO creation for ACTION XHR

gabriel_lima
Newcomer

Create a quick application syntax for the SLO level. But I need to create an SLO for an XHR action within the app. It's possible? This is the syntax used for the SLO of the application as a whole:

(100)*(builtin:apps.web.actionCount.category:filter(in("dt.entity.application",entitySelector("type(~"application~"),entityName(~"MyApplication~ "),mzName(~"MyApplication~")")):filter(eq("Apdex category",SATISFIED)):splitBy())/(builtin:apps.web.actionCount.category: filter(in("dt.entity.application",entitySelector("type(~"application~"),entityName(~"MyApplication~"),mzName(~"MyApplication~" )"))): splitBy())

1 REPLY 1

Julius_Loman
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Yes, sure it is! The XHR action must be a key user action.

One approach is to use the builtin:apps.web.action.apdex metric and multiply it by 100 (apdex as 0-1 range, so you will get 0-100 range).

100*builtin:apps.web.action.apdex:filter(and(or(in("dt.entity.application_method",entitySelector("type(application_method),fromRelationship.isApplicationMethodOf(type(APPLICATION),entityName.equals(~"My Application~"))"))),or(in("dt.entity.application_method",entitySelector("type(application_method),entityName.equals(~"My XHR user action~")"))))):splitBy():auto

The second approach is to create a metric for counting the number of particular actions with the satisfied apdex and dividing the metric with total action count for the XHR action. (that metric is available).

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

Featured Posts