Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Take the Landscape Challenge! πŸŒ…

Michal_Gebacki
Community Team
Community Team

Hello Community! :dynaspin:

September serves as a good time to be a bit nostalgic, diving deeply to the most unique memories - not only the recent, summer ones! As a throwback, recollect now some amazing landscapes you have in your mind. Beaches or mountains, lakes or seas, sunrises on sunsets, views from skyscrapers or tiny cottages, with your beloved family members or alone, while travelling or during business trip - anything! πŸ’‘

Special "Adventurer" badgeSpecial "Adventurer" badgeHave you taken pictures of these landscapes? Share them in the comments below, no matter if taken by camera or smartphone. Dynatrace Community is stunningly global - let’s show how do you derive from this aspect when you’re not home!

Authors of all exciting pictures will get special, dedicated badge expressing your adventurous nature. Taking the challenge is giving you some bonus 100 points as well! What’s more - who knows - maybe you’ll inspire community members to explore some new, extraordinary travel destinations? βœˆοΈ

Let me start with my recent shoot, capturing stunning sunset on Turkish Riviera!

tempImagepGSggv-2.jpg

Looking forward your pictures! 

45 REPLIES 45

hi @brennan_muir, it's never too late! πŸ™‚ beautiful views!

Keep calm and build Community!

Ingo_Hackl
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

I wanted to add some pictures from Austria. And also one from a winter landscape since everybody seems to prefer summer.

Bild 011.jpgIMAG1445.jpgIMAG0624.jpgBild 007.jpgIMAG1922.jpg

Austrian Alps in the winter! πŸ’™β›·β›·β›·

Keep calm and build Community!

Stunning views, great to see some winter shots here as well!

theharithsa
Dynatrace Participant
Dynatrace Participant

Here are some of the photos from the south side of India. 
These definitely looks beautiful than what it is captured here coz beauty of nature is unexplainable. 

13775427754_e014a9d379_k.jpg

13775107435_db30445fb8_k.jpg

16267563376_f617177bab_k.jpg

16765046534_986d8e50b9_k.jpg

    

Technology for all, together we grow.

Fantastic landscapes! So pleasant to see this kind of views on rainy, cold morning here in Gdansk πŸ˜Ž