cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AgataWlodarczyk
Community Team
Community Team

We're eager for you to learn more about our Dynatrace Employee Member of the Month for December 2021, Vishruth Harithsa (@theharithsa).

Vishruth is a great example of how by helping others we can grow in the best way. His passion in life is to be able to help people. Especially learners who want to learn technology and help them to decrypt the secrets of life which makes them create the life that they want.

I had a chance to meet with our ACE Architect working from India and discuss not only Dynatrace but a range of topics including the progress and future of technology, space, a customer-first approach, and yellow, energetic creature 😉.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you would like to read the article with Vishruth from December 2021 and leave some Kudos 👍 and comments feel free to visit the page Announcing the Employee Member of the Month for December 2021!

5 Comments
AgataWlodarczyk
Community Team
Community Team

@theharithsa it was a pleasure to speak with you! 🎉
Happy to have you on the Community! 😀

theharithsa
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

This is a surprise for me to see my video interview here. Thanks for the opportunity, @AgataWlodarczyk and community team. 

Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Thank you, Vishruth, for the time you spent to make this video interview happen! :tada: It's fantastic we have such great Community members all over the globe! 🌍

Keep rockin' in the Dynatrace Community!!!

techean
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

@theharithsa  Nicely said, lets love more and hate less! why note hate none 😊. Congrats once again, keep going !!!

Michal_Gebacki
Community Team
Community Team

Great to hear you @theharithsa and great to see how the list of interviews with Dynatracers is growing! :dynaspin: